Come relax at Amédée island where you can enjoy the sandy beach and the crystal clear water.
Boarding 8am, departure from the Bay of the Moselle at 8:30 and return at 17:00 in summer (return at 16:30 in winter)
Full Day at Lighthouse Amedee includes:
- Transfer of the main hotels
- Welcome cocktail at lunch
- Tropical buffet at will followed by our famous show of Pacific dances including "Tamure", danced by our beautiful dancers from the Pacific Islands.
- Red, rosé and white wine included during the meal
- Entrance to Amedee Lighthouse
- Glass bottom boat with animations by volunteers of the aquarium of Nouméa - (30 mins)
- Pareo knotting demonstration
- Demonstration to climb coconut tree
- The smallest Post Office in the world
- Teeshirts, postcards and pareos available at the souvenir shop
- Bar open for drinks off meals
- Beach chairs and loungers
- Playground for children
- Stand-up paddle boards available for rent
- Various activities to raise awareness of marine and terrestrial flora and fauna around the islet with the volunteers of the aquarium.