From 01.04.19 to 31.12.20
Come relax at Amédée island where you can enjoy the sandy beach and the crystal clear water. Boarding 8am, departure from the Bay of the Moselle at 8:30 and return at 17:00 in summer (return at 16:30 in winter)
Full Day at Lighthouse Amedee includes:
- Transfer of the main hotels
- Welcome cocktail at lunch
- Tropical buffet at will followed by our famous show of Pacific dances including "Tamure", danced by our beautiful dancers from the Pacific Islands.
- Red, rosé and white wine included during the meal
- Glass bottom boat with animations by volunteers of the aquarium of Nouméa - (30 mins)
- Pareo knotting demonstration
- Demonstration to climb coconut tree
- The smallest Post Office in the world - Teeshirts, postcards and pareos available at the souvenir shop
- Bar open for drinks off meals
- Beach chairs and loungers
- Playground for children
- Stand-up paddle boards available for rent
- Various activities to raise awareness of marine and terrestrial flora and fauna around the islet with the volunteers of the aquarium.
Enjoy your day at Amedee Island, “where the weather is always nicer !”
*Rates available for a stay of minimum 3-nights in New Caledonia.