IntroductionMary-D pays special attention to the protection of your privacy, we are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data.
This policy sets out how we treat the personal data you provide to us.
Mary-D will never collect or process personal data concerning, directly or indirectly, racial or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, political, philosophical and religious opinions. Users should not store such personal data on Mary-D.
Collection of personal informationBy using our services, you may be required to provide us with information, some of which is your personal identification.
1. Information that you provide us directly:
This information contains the following data:
- your surname and first name, e-mail address and date of birth. These data are necessary for the operation of the service and access to any other service provides by Mary-D, otherwise the Mary-D booking platform will not be able to proceed with the reservation.
2. Data that we collect automatically:
With each visit to our website, we are likely to collect, in accordance with the legislation and your agreement, information relating to:
- the devices you utilize
- the networks from which you access our services, such as your IP addresses, connection data, types and versions of internet browsers used, types and versions of your browser plugins, operating systems and platforms, data concerning your navigation path on our platforms, in particular your path on the various URL pages of our platform, the content you access or consult, etc.
Legal basis for processingIn accordance with European regulations, Mary-D must have a legal basis for processing the personal data of its users. You have the rights on the legal basis we use. We explain these rights to you later in this Policy.
Your personal information is collected through a form:
- the Mary-D booking form
We use the information collected for the following purposes:
• following up on bookings
• Information / Promotional offers
Regardless of the legal basis used, you always have the right to request:
• access to your information,
• their modification,
• and their deletion.
To exercise your rights, contact us directly (email@example.com or +687 26 31 31).
Finally, regarding the commercial communications that we send you, we are genuine in offering you our products and services. You can object to this any time by contacting us, or by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each communication.
How do we use the data we collect ?We use the data we collect to:
- collect your payments or send you the sums collected for your organizer account
- send you, in accordance with the legal provisions and with your agreement which is required by legislation, marketing, advertising and promotional messages and information relating to the use of our services, to the terms of reservation, or to suggest and advise you events or services that may be of interest to you.
- inform you of changes to our services
- manage our services and carry out internal technical operations in problem solving, data analysis, testing, research, analysis, studies and surveys.
- improve and optimize our services, in particular to ensure the display of our content is adapted to your device.
- allow you to use the interactive features of our services if you wish.
- help us maintain a healthy and secure environment on our services.
Who are the recipients of the information we collect and why do we send them this information ?We work with third-party companies that may have access to your Personal Data, and in particular with: the subcontractors we use for various technical services (in particular Square as a host and technical service provider), payment services (CSB), email management (Stratos), or analytical solution providers, such as Google Analytics.
Mary-D reserves the right to transmit your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal request, in the context of inquiries and investigations, or in order to guarantee the rights, property and safety of Mary-D, its users and more generally any third party.
In accordance with legislation and with your consent which is required, we may aggregate data that concerns you and that we receive or send to our service providers and event organizers, including all or part of your Personal Data and the information collected through cookies. This aggregate information will only be used for the purposes described above.
We draw your attention to the fact that if you decide to allow us to access some of your information, in particular your Personal Data, through connection services made available by our business partners, their privacy policies are also opposable. We have no control over the collection or processing of your data implemented by our business partners on their own platform.
What are your rights over your personal data ?Where required for by law, you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data about you that we hold. We may verify your identity and ask you to provide us with more information before we respond to your request.
We are obliged to respond to your request within a reasonable time, in any case, within the time recommended by the CNIL, ie: one month. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us in the “Contact” below.
Please note that we may retain certain information about you when required to do so by law or when we have a legitimate reason to do so. For example, if we believe that you have committed fraud or violated our General Conditions and that we wish to prevent you from circumventing the rules of our community.
Whatever the legal basis of the processing is, you have
- the right to lodge a complaint with the authority or to obtain compensation from the courts if you consider that we have not respected your rights.
- the right to the portability of your data, i.e. the right to receive the Personal Data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit this data to a other data controller.
- the right to define directives relating to the fate of your Personal Data after your death.
- sending an email to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by sending us a letter to the following address: Mary D Enterprises - BP 233 - 98845 - Noumea Cedex - New Caledonia